Qatar’s government also recognizes its potential as a global leader in environmental stewardship. As part of the Gulf Green Initiative, INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL SHIPPING AND SERVICES is also committed to run its business in a responsible, environmentally sound and sustainable manner. We recognize that our solutions have both direct and indirect environmental impacts. We identify these and find effective ways of eliminating or reducing them. We aim to achieve consistent improvement in our environmental performance.
Our environmental objectives are chosen wisely and are regularly reviewed effectively to implement our environmental policies as follows:
- To measure the significant environmental aspects of operations, maintaining a functioning environmental management system.
- To ensure that environmental issues are properly assessed and considered while taking key decisions in construction & waste management.
- To measure the significant environmental impacts of our maintenance, performance and monitor progress against the targeted areas, including Energy, Greenhouse, Chemical Spills, Gas Emissions, Water Usage Quality and Waste.
- To use Energy and Natural resources wisely and efficiently, eliminate and minimize Waste, and recycle.
Please fill in the contact details below and a representative shall contact you soon!
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL SHIPPING AND SERVICES (ICSS) established in 2001 and has been at the forefront of global freight forwarding & Liner Service in the Middle East in the past decade in QATAR with operational branches in OMAN, UAE, INDIA & USA.
- Address: PO BOX: 12698, DOHA, QATAR
- Phone: +974 4470 2222 / +974 4443 1678
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: +974 44442385